The original Eye Examination Simulator has been utilized by many simulation centers. This digital version of the Eye Examination Simulator has been upgraded to showcase various innovations.
Includes 40 cases of fundus images (including 10 common diseases) are pre-installed for eye examination training. The monitor is 160dpi high resolution. Custom fundus images can be programmed into the simulator via a USB connection.
For eye examination training with all types of direct ophthalmoscopes. The preprogrammed fundus images are taken from actual cases in order to properly reproduce appropriate representative views of the eye unit.
40 eyes disease images pre-installed
- Normal eye-ground
- Hypertensive retinopathy: arteriolar vasoconstriction grade 3, arteriolosclerosis grade 1
- hemorrhages and cotton wool spots, simple vein concealment.
- Simple/background diabetic retinopathy: microaneurysm, hemorrhages and hard exudates
- Papilloedema (chronic phase)
- Papilloedema (acute phase)
- Glaucomatous optic atrophy: glaucomatous optic disc cupping and nerve fiber defect
- Retinal vein occlusion (acute phase): flame-shaped hemorrhage and cotton wool spots
- Retinal vein occlusion (after retinal laser photocoagulation)
- Toxoplasmosis: retinochoroiditis
- Age-related macular degeneration: macular exudates and subretinal hemorrhage
- 3 types of Enlarged optic disc recess
- Enlarged optic disc recess (Tilted disc)
- Enlarged optic disc recess ( Infiltrate spot)
- 2 types of Drusen
- 2 types of Enlarged optic disc recess with drusen
- Macular Drusen
- Optic disc haemorrage
- 2 types of Chorioretinal atrophy
- 4 types of Vitreous clouding
- 2 types of Retinal nerve fiber layer defect
- Haemorrage with Vascular white sheath
- Photocoagulation spots
- 3 types of Epiretinal membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- 1 manikin head and shoulder
- 1 pupil switch 2 steps (3.5, 8mm diameter)
- 1 carrying case