Ultrasound Examination Training Model “ABDFAN” enables effective training in abdominal ultrasound scanning equipment.
- Any ultrasound device with a convex probe can be used for the phantom
- Detailed hepatobiliary, pancreatic and other abdominal anatomy meeting requirements for excellent training; Eight Couinaud’s hepatic segments can be localized
- Various simulated lesions including biliary stones and cysts, solid tumors (hypoechoic, hyperechoic and target-appearance) in the liver, pancreas, spleen and kidneys
- Near real-size organs, structures and abnormal lesions
- Durable long-life phantom materials